Technology helps companies of all size be productive. And while there are many ways that technology impacts the average person’s work day, there is an increasing reliance on technology to not only monitor the productivity, but also help predict problems that might occur in the future. User provisioning software is one of the ways that companies are able to make sure that their individual needs are addressed in these processes. With the use of software that can help groups more reliably, quickly, cheaply, and securely manage information on multiple applications and systems used by many users.
From glitches in video conferencing to improved ways that workers can collaborate, the use of various kinds of user provisioning software can help your company be the most effective across a number of platforms. As more and more companies make use of chatbots, for instance, there is an increasing need for companies that can provide these computer programs or an artificial intelligences which can conduct conversations through textual and auditory methods. A chatbot for your site relies on a program that is typically created to simulate how a human would behave in a conversation with another person, allowing these solutions to pass the Turing test.
As consumers continue to become more adept at knowing whether or not they are dealing with a computer or a person, it certainly should come as no surprise that there will be continued development in software that is capable of thinking like a human being.
Consider some of these other facts and figures about provisioning tools and software solutions that help all sizes of companies be the most productive:
- 38% of hiring managers predict that their employees will work predominantly remotely in the next 10 years, according to Upwork’s 2018 Future Workforce Report.
- An average of 11 million meetings are conducted in U.S. workplaces every day.
- Employees attend an average of 62 meetings every month
- 76% of small and medium sized-businesses are interested in purchasing a unified communication solution, according to recent research from Software Advice.
- 62% of businesses indicate that improved employee collaboration is a top business driver for unified communications, according to research from InformationWeek.
- If a team of 10 is in a meeting glitches in a video conferencing application that create a six-minute delay is an hour of lost productivity across the country.
User provisioning software and other software solutions provide essential support to companies in their efforts to increase both productivity and profits.