Finding the right people to hire is a problem for companies around the world. Hiring the wrong person for a job can be very costly for a business and have a very negative impact on a business’s bottom line. For this reason, many companies go with recruiting services companies to help them with their hiring needs. Nearly 6% of all external hires were found by recruiting firms in 2013. That was a big jump from 2012, when only 3% of the new hires were made this way. It was also the highest number in more than ten years. From supply chain recruiting firms to public sector recruiters, there are experts who can help companies find whatever kind of staff member they are looking to hire.
- A recruiting company can help identify good candidates. Recruiters have a reservoir of good, qualified people. If you are looking for supply chain staff, going with a supply chain recruiting company can get you access to a decent supply of good candidates for the jobs you are trying to fill. When you are really serious about finding the right people and want to talk to the best candidates, going with a recruiting company will get the best people apply and interview for the positions you need to fill at your company.
- It gives you the time to do your job. Hiring new people takes a lot of time and energy. You have to write up your job description. You have to find the right places to put the ad. You then have to wade through the hundreds or thousands of resumes and applications that you will get from your ad. Then you have to go through and interview people. During all of this, you cannot focus on your business. It is important to take the time needed to get the right people but it can be a very time and labor intensive process. When you hire a supply chain recruiting company, for example, they take care of all of that. You only have to take some time to interview their top candidates.
- Using a recruiter will lower your turnover. Turnover is a problem for many companies around the world. It has been estimated that as many as 22% of new hires leave their new job before they even get two months into the position. This costs a lot of money. When you go with professional recruiters, they find you candidates that are more likely to stay with your business for a longer period of time. They will work with you to determine what you need and what kind of candidate will be the best to hire. This is an important reason that many companies go with professional recruitment companies to help fill the openings that they have.
- It saves companies a lot of money. Even if you have a department for human resources, it still costs a lot more to hire new people. The time your employees have to spend working on finding new hires is expensive. That is time they are not spending doing other things for your business. By hiring recruiters to fill the openings in your business, you are going to cut your costs for the entire process.
- You will fill your openings a lot faster. When you go with a professional supply chain recruiting company, you will be able to fill the openings you have a lot faster. These firms are always on the look out for good candidates to fill a host of positions for their clients. It is in their best interests to get you some decent people as quickly as possible. Therefore, when you hire a professional recruiting company, you know that the time it will take to hire new staff will be much shorter than if you have to manage the hiring process while trying to manage your business. It can be really hard to manage both at the same time.
Making hiring decisions is one of the most important things that you can do to help your business and improve your bottom line. When you hire the wrong person, it can be a disaster for your company. When you go with a professional recruiting company, you will save yourself all of the time and expense.