The world that we live in depends on IT solutions to function. From network support for banking offices to network security for any online purchase, both merchants and consumers rely on a whole host of IT solutions. In fact, managed IT services as an industry plays a significant role in the world’s and the nation’s economy. Every time that you swipe a card you are relying on the technology to make sure that your secure payment makes its way to the intended merchant so that you can get the items that you have purchased.
In addition to protecting merchants IT services providers enable companies to store their data in a secure place and access it whenever needed. Round the clock back ups and storage that will allow you to access any information that you need even when the your work system is down. Keeping client and customer information is another important service provided by IT solutions teams. Even city municipalities rely on their IT solutions teams to make sure that the electrical grid functions as intended and that the millions of people are able to live their day to day lives with the use of electricity and all of the other modern conveniences that enable us to enjoy our world.
IT teams also provide web design services and make sure that these sites are functioning properly, interacting with social media sites, and tracking and responding to customer and client requests. And while the financial and security services that IT teams provide are essential, the web design functions are a more visible explanation of the role that IT plays in our life:
- Google changes its search algorithm around 500 to 600 times, so it is important to work with an IT provider who can help keep up with these changes.
- 46% of people indicate that a website’s design is their number one criterion for determining the credibility of a company.
- 67% of workers given the option to work at home felt that remote work improved their productivity. This is an option that is facilitated by an IT provider. Another 26% were neutral, and 7% felt less productive.
- 50% of all mobile searches are conducted in hopes of finding local results.
- 61% of all mobile searches that find a local destination result in a purchase.
- Blogging increases web traffic by 55% for brands.
Nearly every part of our lives are affected by IT solutions. Having an IT provider who can meet your needs and trouble shoot the problems that you experience is a great resource that can help your company make the goals that you want to attain.