The latest software that allows the manipulation of imagery and options like geospatial data analysis services can help companies of all sizes achieve their most specific marketing goals. From finding the exact right audience for your product’s message to making sure that the geospatial technology is capitalizing on potential consumers who are in traveling through your area. With the use of location intelligence software and the improvements in the manipulation of imagery, companies can make sure that they are able to connect with as many potential clients as possible.
Location Intelligence and Other Marketing Analytics Services Can Help You Reach Your Customers
If you are using a marketing team that is not using the latest technologies to reach your customers, you are not going to be as successful as you want to be. Finding the right audience at any time of day is essential to today’s marketing success. Consider some of these statistics about the ways that today’s marketing professionals can help their clients reach the most appropriate audience:
- The process of using manipulation of imagery allows a company to place a customer’s name on a photos of a billboard, on a sandy beach, or on the side of a truck. No matter how the manipulation of imagery is used, it is important to connect your business and the customer.
- Having a GPS receiver means that a client can determine the current time within 100 billionths of a second.
- Estimates indicate that there are always at least 24 active GPS satellites circling Earth, although there are often as many as 30 in some places and at some times.
- By the year 2030, every 100 European workers will have to support 40 people aged 65 or over. This number compares to the much smaller 25 pensioners per 100 in the 2008 workforce, according to research published by Eurostat, the European Union statistics provider.
- Estimates indicate that 12 million RFID tags, which are used to capture data and track movement of objects in the physical world, were sold in 2011. By the year 2021, however, it is estimated that this number will increase to 209 billion as the result of the Internet of Things taking off.
- Statistics also show that the population of the world will grow by as much as 50% in the next four decades, increasing from today’s 6.5 million to 9 billion.
- The use of the latest SEO techniques drives internet traffic.
- A recent MarketsandMarkets report estimates the market of geospatial analytics market will grow from $27.42 billion in 2015 to a as high a $72.21 billion by the year2020. this would represent a 21.4% compound annual growth rate.
- Understanding the way to reach customers in today’s digital market is essential to success.
- Deciding on a marketing team should involve a careful evaluation of the SEO practices that are used.
- In referring to The Internet of Things, this includes all devices other than computers that are connected to the Internet that can both receive and send data. The term has been around for more than 15 years, though it only began gaining wide currency more recently.
- Estimates indicate that $73 billion was the amount of revenue generated by the the geospatial industry in 2011. In addition, this industry also helped generate $1.6 trillion in revenue for other parts of the U.S. economy.
- Nearly every 12 hours, a GPS satellite goes around the world. The satellites travel 12,500 miles, 20,000 km, above at roughly 7,000 miles an hour, the equivalent to 11,000 km an hour. These satellites provide the data that marketing team around the country use.
- Constant and consistent use of the latest marketing techniques can help analysis the data you need to make sure that your message is reaching the right audience at the right time.
- Estimates from the research company Gartner suggests there will be 4.4 million big data jobs available in the next two years, and that only 33% of them will be successfully filled. Are you ready to be the next big data employee?
The goal of every marketing and search engine optimization process is to attract THE BEST AUDIENCE for businesses of all sizes, and to make sure that audience continues to come back to your business and your website.