So you have been tasked with keeping 400 computers up-to-date and safe from compromise. Congratulations. You have one of the most thankless jobs in the organization.  But seriously, how are you going to do this? Have you heard of patch management policy? Do you have one? Do you have a patch management strategy in place? If so, how do you audit it for compliance? There are many issues here. And you came to the right place. Read on. Learn about our PC patching management best practices.

In this digital day and age, many people are moving their careers to the internet, whether that be through writing and maintaining their own blog, contributing to a website, offering their services to a wide audience via social media, or even helping other people to successfully maintain their online business or career. With all of these careers and more, however, it is important to be able to successfully advertise your chosen career; if no one knows about that blog or that site, how are you meant to maintain said career?

While it is true that roughly 70% of the people who will find your site or hear about your service will hear about them in private spaces such as emails or private messaging between friends, the other 30% is a vastly important percent to concern yourself with if you hope to be successful in your online business endeavors. That other 30% will find your site through internet searches—of which there are over 100 billion conducted every month through Google alone—throug

Read more ...

It’s a good time to consider a career in the pharmaceutical industry.

New medical advances are made every day. New drugs are constantly ushered into the fold and needing the expertise of scientists and doctors. You can even find a successful niche in cybersecurity or energy management. In a short, there’s a world of potential to be found when you venture into the world of pharmaceuticals. Narrowing down your options with the aid of a public sector executive search firm can help you figure out which area would best benefit from your unique perspective and skillset.

From blow molding jobs to flexible packaging recruiters, medicine is ever in need of more people.

Today’s Drug Packaging Industry

It’s not hard to see why the public sector executive search firm helps put things in perspective. The world drug packaging industry rakes in over $65 billion every year. Flexible packaging is the second largest packaging segment in the Un

Read more ...

If your church is putting in a new sound and video system, you may be hoping to save money by having the AV design done by your own people. And while it is important that the people in your church take ownership, there are some areas where is really best to use professionals. Audio video contractors and professionals can put in your system with a minimum of fuss, a maximum of efficiency, and tailored precisely to your church’s needs. As you work with audio video contractors, here are some of the things you need to be thinking about to get a great design for your church’s needs.

What is the Room Like?

This is one of the biggest questions when it comes to installing audio and visual equipment for a church. Some churches exist in brand-new buildings purpose designed for the modern worship experience. But a lot of churches are meeting in historic and older buildings. You don’t want to move out, but these were not exactly built with 21st-century audio video design needs in mind! Yo

Read more ...

The LBC!

Hey Long Beach, welcome to our web site. We bring you news, weather, financial info and other interesting articles about Long Beach, all of California and beyond.

Long Beach News

No items.

Post Calendar

September 2018
M T W T F S S
« Aug    
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930